Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summerfield Farmer's Market @ Dwell

Today my friend MJ and I went to the Summerfield Farmer's Market at "Dwell". It's located on the corner of Lake Janette and HWY 150. They have all sorts of vendors every Saturday 8:00a.m.-Noon!
Together we're working on a B-I-G surprise
coming to the Triad real soon!!!

Organic/Artesian breads and fresh picked/organic blueberries to die for! They even mentioned there's only about two weeks left in the bb season.



Artfully arranged flowers



Local Farm fresh eggs... and I do mean fresh.
(Not the cooped-up piled on top of each other kind.)


Locally grown vegetables. (psst... no pesticides!)







Organic nut-butters and spreads.




Fresh, homemade pound-cakes.
(Blueberry, peach, honey and of course, plain)


And that's not all...
now you have to go see what you're missing!

5 comments:

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Everything looks so good! Thanks for stopping by and following me, I'm following you back!

Jen said...

Oooo, I feel like I was at the Farmer's Market. Thanks for taking me there.

Nice to meet a fellow Vegas SITSta. As for the secret to followers, I have no idea. I read a TON of blogs. ;)

Dumb Mom said...

Love farmer's markets! And, you got some gorgeous shots. Thanks for stopping by PBD, come back soon:)

M.J. said...

The pictures came out soooooo great!!!! I'm so excited for the BIG surprise!

MJ

Katie said...

Yum, nice photography too!!