Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Harry Barker; What a Good Boy!!!







Don't you love Harry Barker?!?!? Even though I have a 140lb. Yellow Lab who loves to swim and strives to be the stinkiest dog in the state, I still love cool dog stuff. And I'm not talking the silly frilly crap either! Cooper would rather chew on twigs, rocks, skate boards and car bumpers, I would rather him not! Until then, I'm gonna hunt out these fab finds and wonder if I'll ever have a dog who's clean and likes cute chew toys and sleeping on comfy washable beds!

COOPER!
(How could I not show a picture of this GREAT Beast?!?!)


These cotton knots are what caught my attention to this site!!!
Maybe my kids would play with one?

Their story:

Harry Barker started on a kitchen table in a New York City loft.
Founder CAROL PERKINS modeled with Ford New York, Paris and London, and has appeared in everything from Vogue to Harpers Bazaar to Victoria's Secret. While still modeling, she made her debut on Broadway as a fire-eater with Penn Teller

Then Carol became homebound, while recovering from a life threatening battle with a rare brain tumor, Carol started creating dog beds, toys and robes for friends as a form of therapy. The popularity of these products led to the launch of Harry Barker, named in honor of Carol’s Super-Sheltie.



Their commitment to the environment:

Harry Barker has a strong commitment to creating environmentally friendly products. We use 100% post-consumer recycled plastics, earth-friendly fabrics and dyes, all natural PET TREATS and biodegradable SHAMPOOS. Our Hemp BEDS and TOYS are made with recycled fill inserts. Our PET WASTE bags are biodegradable with recycled dispensers. Our colorful and stylish COLLARS and LEASHES are made from 100% recycled PET (polyethylene terephthalate).

And what would a pet site be with out a few cute CAT goodies?
(I don't want to be prejudice to "cat people"!!!)

2 comments:

designer said...

thanks for the supporting visit and comment, SITSta!

oh btw, I'm one of those 'cat people' :D

Janet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your dog is gorgeous! He could eat mine for lunch!