Wednesday, June 24, 2009

True Religion Perfume = Clean Spirit + Cool Style




I'm in love with this fragrance; True Religion! Most the time I leave the house and forget to put it on, but every time I do, I get the most complements! I have a feeling this will be one I have around for years to come! (Now if only I could get a pair of their fab jeans!!!) Worse case scenario, the bottle looks fantastic on your counter. My mom even noticed it and liked the bottle... Way to go mom, you ROCK!
Description:
Introducing the fragrance for the senses: True Religion for Women. Day or night, this clean scent takes you on a refreshing journey with an opening of sparkling fruits, adding freshness and vitality. A captivating floral heart mingles with sweet yet tart nuances of pear blossom further enveloping your spirit. Warm woods and skin-like musks are woven throughout the background, embracing you in deep sensuality. It is a delicious and very addictive fragrance statement.

No comments: