Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Back...

My BEAUTIFUL Family!!!


Some random piece of seaweed

that was calling my name.



What else do you expect...

I was at the beach for a week!


I'll give you two guesses where I was... and the second one doesn't count!!! Yes, it's true, I was in hiding and enjoyed every minute of it!!! I took almost 700 pics... don't ask why. Sometimes I think it's easier to click and worry about what they are of later. I hate deleting though, it's like wiping away a dry erase board. I'm constantly worrying that I'll want it back one day.


I use to be a scrapbook maniac, but time has gotten the best of me and now I find it easier to blog. I just can't get as many pics as I'd like, other wise this would be a picture ONLY blog.(one day maybe I'll start a flicker account.. one day!)


The good news is I have several cute pics of my boys on their blogs,


Go see the reason why I love to take my camera everywhere!


Life Truly is GOOD!!!














2 comments:

M.J. said...

This pictures are sooooo awesome! So glad to know you and your camera!! You could so frame and sell these!!!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

girl you need to check out switchflops...keeps ya from having to take so many shoes. love the pics!!